[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #27

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sun Jun 30 21:00:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaumier at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> The latest tech newsletter is ready for translation:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/27

Thank you so much to all the contributors who translated the newsletter!

We're going to delay the publication a little because there was a date
error in one of the paragraphs.

If you have the opportunity, please update the following message:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2013%2F27&filter=fuzzy&action=translate

It's a simple number change (July 1 needs to be replaced by July 8) so
I hope this isn't too big a request. We'll send the newsletter around
noon UTC on Monday to give you time to fix this.

Thanks again, and my apologies for the error.

--
Guillaume Paumier