[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #26

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Sat Jun 22 20:03:16 UTC 2013

Hi community,
this is just to let you know that, following Guillaume's e-mail from
Thursday, we worked a bit on the newsletter this evening and have
published its final version at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/26 .

I added two new messages (one about .flac support in TimedMediaHandler,
and the other about ULS deployment phase 3, and also added a forgotten
link to one message without invalidating your translations); there will
be no more changes coming.

As usual, we will be sending out the newsletter to the subscribers in
around 24 hours. Again, thanks so much for your involvement—I greatly
appreciate your work.

	-- Tomasz