[Translators-l] Translation request: Universal Language Selector (ULS) deployment announcement

Runa Bhattacharjee rbhattacharjee at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 7 14:53:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

The announcement about the Universal Language Selector (ULS)
deployment is now available for translation:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Announcement_Universal_Language_Selector

The entire deployment will be done in 5 phases lasting about 4 weeks.
We shall be using this announcement page for all the phases.

Please do let me know of your questions and concerns, if any. We
really appreciate you help and feedback.

Thank you.

kind regards
Runa

--
Language Engineering - Outreach and QA Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation