[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech News summary #31

Tomasz W. Kozlowski tomasz at twkozlowski.net
Fri Jul 26 22:54:54 UTC 2013

Philippe Verdy wrote:

> Please fix missing translation by validating the added tag in the source

This was intentional; Brian (Wolff) suggested this addition to me after
I sent this request to you, and I was not sure if this is relevant
enough as to be included in this week's issue. I decided not to add it
for translation yet and to wait for Guillaume's opinion on the subject.

We /might/ still be adding new items to the newsletter tomorrow, and I
will inform you all about new messages that need to be translated should
such situation occur.

           Tomasz