[Translators-l] Picture of the Year site notices

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 11:04:53 UTC 2013

An English site notice has appeared about the picture of the year competition on Welsh wikipedia. I can see it listed in the meta site notices but I can't see it listed anywhere on the meta translation statistics listing of things to translate. There is no link for translation on the site notice, and I do not remember receiving a post from the translators-l mail list. I have looked on Commons, and can see an admin page there, but I can't understand how to do a translation from that page. I am getting very frustrated. Help please.

Eleri James (Lloffiwr)