[Translators-l] Drop down banner - Italian translations needed

Gabriele Cesarini g.cesarini at hotmail.it
Tue Jan 22 19:23:51 UTC 2013

Ok, thank you Joseph,
I began translating some entries from the list into Italian. There is a
problem with the 3rd one:
It says:
"We have only 150 staff but serve 450 million users, and have costs like
any other top site: servers, power, rent, programs, and staff."

It was translated as the 2nd entry, whereas a solution to this is:

"Abbiamo solo 150 dipendenti, ma siamo al servizio di 450 milioni di
utenti e abbiamo dei costi come qualsiasi altro sito importante: server,
energia elettrica, affitti, programmi e dipendenti."

But a writing appears: "Edit conflict detected", and I cannot save the
suggested translation.