[Translators-l] Translation request: Technical disruption due to data center migration

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 15 22:25:28 UTC 2013

Fellow translators,

I would like to request your help in updating the "Wikimedia
maintenance notice" in preparation for the data center migration that
will happen next week:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_maintenance_notice

Direct link to the translation interface:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&taction=translate&group=page-Wikimedia+maintenance+notice&task=untranslated
. If this link doesn't work for you, try the shortened link:
http://ur1.ca/cj74h

I've tried to keep as much content as possible to avoid re-translating
too much, and I've already done the French translation.

Please also check that the CentralNotice banner is translated in your
language: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/Generic_maintenance_notice
; I'll update the translations regularly.

The banner and the landing page are the priority, but you have
additional time, you can also help to translate the "How to report a
bug" page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_report_a_bug . The
direct link to the translation interface is:
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&taction=translate&limit=100&&group=page-How+to+report+a+bug
and the short link is http://ur1.ca/cj9de. I've started the French
translation but it's far from complete.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I'll do my best
to address them.

Thank you so much for your help!

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation