[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #49

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 9 08:41:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaumier at wikimedia.org> wrote:=

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/49=

Thank you all for your help! The newsletter is now being delivered
across wikis using the new MassMessage system, which should faster
than the previous bot-powered system. I've done several tests, but
since it's the first time we're using MassMessage for Tech news,
please let me know if you notice any issues.

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation