[Translators-l] Ready for early translation: Tech news summary #49

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Sat Dec 7 18:58:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaumier at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Tech/News/2013/49

Thank you all for the translations so far!

I can now confirm that the text of the newsletter is final. I haven't
made any further changes, so existing translations don't need to be
changed.

I'll launch the distribution to subscribers in about 1.5 days from
now; the deadline link on the page leads to the current deadline.

--
Guillaume Paumier