[Translators-l] request publishing of fundraiser

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 14:14:22 UTC 2012

I have viewed the Welsh language test version of the fundraiser landing page which ran today. The Jimmy Appeal displayed appears to be the old version from last year. The text starting 'By donating' is also still in English.  It appears therefore that the Welsh language fundraiser message groups which are marked 'ready' have not yet been published. There are quite a few languages marked 'ready'. Can we have these published please?

Eleri James