[Translators-l] Central notice re travel guide

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Tue Jul 24 14:36:07 UTC 2012

Federico Leva (Nemo) schrieb:

> Then complain with whoever set up the CentralNotice without a proper
> translation system.

It is not a question of translation yet. It is a question of information
for translation. The translators are not informed in an adequate manner.
At least the page for translation requests should be up-to-date. But I'm
not always on Meta. And if there is no information by mailing list, I
wouldn't know that there is a central notice to translate. And I repeat:
Nobody would be informed about the content of the central notice if it
is not shown. How long would you be waiting for translation? If there is
no translator available the central notice would never be shown in the
corresponding Wikipedias.

Regards
Michael