[Translators-l] Translations wanted for January 2012 Wikimedia Highlights

Mohammad Meghyassi fardatranslation at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:31:26 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have lost my username and password, how can I retrieve them?
Best Regards
Mohammad Meghyassi

On 2/12/12, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo)
> <nemowiki at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tilman Bayer, 11/02/2012 05:56:
>>
>>> As in recent months, it is planned to announce the translations (i.e.
>>> those which have been completed at that point) on the general
>>> Wikimedia announcements list Wikimediaannounce-l, on Wednesday
>>> February 15. We have also started to post them as language-targeted
>>> updates of the official Wikipedia Facebook account, which reaches a
>>> large audience.
>
> Lovely.
>
>> Now that we have regular updates, it would be nice to restore the
>> automatic
>> sync over all wikis of
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Information_thread> (or whatever
>> was the title we used, in user space IIRC) so that information can be
>> transcluded in the most prominent noticeboard of all wikis,
>
> +1

Always try to be the best, but don't ever think you are the best.
 Mohammad Meghyassi,
Certified English-Farsi Translator to the Judiciary,
A member of Iranian Association of Official Translators
*www.fardatranslation.com <http://www.fctio.com>*
www.fardatranslationforum.com/forum <http://www.fardatranslation.com/forum>
fardatranslation at gmail.com
info at fctio.com