[Translators-l] TOU notice

Michael Wolf milupo at sorbzilla.de
Wed Apr 25 21:58:36 UTC 2012

James Alexander schrieb:
> I'm not sure though given the wide spread of where all of the translation
> instructions and procedures are I imagine because it slipped through the
> cracks. I'll put them there when I'm done with the banner translation set
> up.

The translation instructions and procedures are not my point at present.
But, when a banner is activated, should be specified where you can
translate it. and the well-tried page for this is

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests

I don't like untranslated texts in "my" Wikipedias: the Lower Sorbian
and the Upper Sorbian. :-)

Regards,
Michawiki