[Translators-l] (Limited) translations around the next deployments of MediaWiki

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 13 20:23:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Gergő Tisza <gtisza at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the future version numbers which will appear there? Are they all going
> to end with "wmf1"? In some languages, including an unknown number/word in a
> text can be non-trivial due to vowel harmony rules.

Ah, I hadn't thought about that. The future versions will be 1.20wmf2,
1.20wmf3, 1.20wmf4, etc. and after a few months we'll switch to
1.21wmf1, 1.21wmf2 etc.

Would it be possible to use {{GRAMMAR}} for languages with such rules?

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation