[Translators-l] Test Mobile Readers Survey

Ayush Khanna akhanna at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 2 02:38:30 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Please note that the Survey is presently NOT available for any language. We
are in the process of fixing some performance issues, which some of you have
experienced yourself.

We will notify you as soon as we are back online. We apologize for the
inconvenience, and thank you once again for your support.

Ayush Khanna
Global Development Intern
Wikimedia Foundation