[Translators-l] Help translating a Global Notice for Wikimedia hackathon

Yusuke Matsubara whym at whym.org
Tue Oct 11 11:22:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I noticed that some of the translations were done before the English
version was changed, and others were done after that.
The change was about replacing "Wikipedia" with "Wikimedia" [1]. Can
you clarify which one we want to use?

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:WMF_Projects/Weekend_of_Code/Banner_Text

Best,
Yusuke