[Translators-l] URGENT: Translations needed for Board elections

KIZU Naoko aphaia at gmail.com
Sun May 29 01:07:03 UTC 2011

Hello,

Wikimedia is mostly run by volunteers, translations in particular.
There is no paid job on Wikimedia translations to date, you are better
to find it somewhere else.

You are always welcome if you are willing to volunteer Wikimedia
translation with your language skills, but if you are not interested
in participation to our volunteer community, unsubscription would be a
reasonable option.

In addition, as a list moderator, I'd like to remind every subscriber,
both Mohan and other people, they are expected to be friendly, assume
good faith in each other and respect each other. Excessively bad
wording to other volunteers may be moderated. Also this list is
dedicated to translation for and on Wikimedia, not political affairs
in the world. If your main concern is the latter, please find a more
suitable forum, it's simply no topic on this list, and thus moderated,
if it continues.

Cheers,

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 9:59 PM, mohan kumar
<mohankumar_20000 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi who u the blady to advise me to unsubscribe..?

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp