[Translators-l] Status of the Licensing tutorial translation

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 18 13:00:31 UTC 2011

Dear all,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for all your work and help for the
translation of the Licensing tutorial. It is now available in 24
languages! See the fully localized graphics on Commons:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_Commons_licensing_tutorial

Translations and localization in the following languages have been
completed thanks to you:
العربية | Български | বাংলা | Català | Česky | Dansk | Deutsch |
Ελληνικά | English | Español | Suomi | Français | עברית | Italiano | 日
本語 | 한국어 | Македонски | മലയാളം | ‪Norsk (bokmål)‬ | Polski |
Português | Română | Русский | Tiếng Việt | Svenska | ‪中文(简体)‬

Translations in the following languages need to be checked by another
translator before they're included into the graphics:
Brezhoneg (Breton) | Lietuvių (Lithuanian) | Nederlands (Dutch)

Translations in the following languages are still missing:
हिन्दी (Hindi) | Interlingua | /ქართული (Georgian) | 한국어 (Korean) |
Lëtzebuergesch (Luxembourgish) | /मराठी (Marathi) | සිංහල (Sinhalese)
| Kiswahili (Swahili) | தமிழ் (Tamil) | తెలుగు  (Telugu)  |  中文(繁體)‬
(Traditional Chinese)

To help translate or proofread a translation, please refer to the hub
page for the translation of the licensing tutorial:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_tutorial

If your language was not listed in this email, it means your language
was not in the "priority languages" (i.e. the biggest communities, and
those who have disabled uploads to their local wikis). Nonetheless, we'd
be really glad to produce a localized tutorial if you translate the text
into your language. The more translations, the better!

As always, I'm available to answer questions on or off list, should you
have any.

Many thanks,

--
Guillaume Paumier