[Translators-l] New Translation: announcement

Thor Malmjursson lightningstrike35 at live.nl
Sat Feb 19 03:57:58 UTC 2011

Hi.

I'm new to this board, so I'm not really sure how to do this yet.

I'm just letting you know that a new translation is underway on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Staff/tpi - I'm translating the page from English into Tok Pisin (Pidgin English form used in Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, New Britain, New Ireland).

If anyone has any comments on the work or what I'm doing, point them here or leave them on the talk page for the translation, and I'll be happy to deal with them.

Regards,

Thor (BarkingFish @ Freenode, #wikipedia-en, #wikinews, Administrator to the Tok Pisin Wikipedia)