[Translators-l] EJ

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 07:29:07 UTC 2011

Thank you for your comments. For your information, I raised a bug report on this. The problem has been identified as follows: if you start a line with the word "From" then the message is truncated in the archive (and also in the copy sent to yourself). This bug was first identified in October 2010 but has yet to be fixed, so we may still have to live with it for a while yet. I have requested, via on of the list administrators, that some thought be given to ways of providing information about bugs and other guidance on using the lists. That might save us all a lot of time and frustration.

 I think it's ironic that my e-mail, which is partly about the
missing localisations of the fundraiser, should itself be missing.

I also apologise to those members of this list who were seriously annoyed and greatly inconvenienced by my futile attempts to fix the problem myself.

Regards,
Eleri James