[Translators-l] [PIF] E-mail going out sometime in next 24 hours - proofreading needed

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:58:40 UTC 2011

Casey Brown, 18/08/2011 16:39:
> The "spam e-mail" to all eligible voters will be sent sometime in the
> next 24 hours, so it would probably be good if everyone took a last
> double-check at the translations to make sure they were ready. We're
> also happy to accept any new translations if it isn't translated yet.

It might be only my personal feeling, but the text — probably because of
the intrinsic complexity of the matter — is horribly difficult to
translate: only in the first two sentences I find 7 words or
constructions with no equivalent in Italian, not to mention the subtle
rhetoric of the second paragraph.
This is not a task for unexperienced translators only, therefore I
strongly invite experienced translators on this list to check and fix
the translation carefully (I'm doing Italian now).

Nemo