[Translators-l] [PIF] E-mail going out sometime in next 24 hours - proofreading needed

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Thu Aug 18 14:39:57 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for your help with the personal image filter
translations. We have 22 languages 100% localized. :-)

The "spam e-mail" to all eligible voters will be sent sometime in the
next 24 hours, so it would probably be good if everyone took a last
double-check at the translations to make sure they were ready. We're
also happy to accept any new translations if it isn't translated yet.

(See the "Notification email" column on
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image_filter_referendum/Translation>)

As always, thank you all for your help!

Casey