[Translators-l] test the editor survey

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat Apr 9 17:52:29 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Mani Pande <mpande at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> As most of you are aware we are in the process of launching the editor
> survey shortly. We are very excited as the survey has been programmed, and
> is currently available in 22 languages. Thanks for making this possible. We
> would not have had the survey in 22 languages without the help of all the
> editors who volunteered their time to translate the survey.

I would like to second this.

Unfortunately, though, I have to ask you guys to help out with yet
another thing!  There's been an update to the survey introduction to
make it clearer to respondents and to make sure they know we
appreciate their time, since the survey is so long.

Would you mind updating the introduction of the translations?  Here is
the updated diff: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/?diff=2487779>

There will also be a change in the CentralNotice, but that text has
not been finalized yet.

I'm very sorry for these changes and the short notice, but we really
appreciate your help.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023