[Translators-l] New request: Licensing tutorial for Wikimedia Commons

Mohamed Ibrahim mido.architect at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 14:48:43 UTC 2010

Arabic (ar) is done now as in text but for the little signs:
"STOP" can be translated and be meaningful, but "OK" is a bit of a problem.
we can't leave it in English and the Arabic meaning I feel won't fit in
here.
Any suggestions?

As for the graphic, I will flip it horizontally so that it makes sense.
Other RTL scripts can use it also afterwards.

Regards,
Mido

- Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"