[Translators-l] New request: Licensing tutorial for Wikimedia Commons

Translation - Tradução - Traducción analucia_traduc at terra.com.br
Sat Nov 6 14:13:47 UTC 2010

Ok NOW!

Portuguese (BR) is done.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Ana Lucia Amaral

From: Béria Lima
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:04 AM
To: Wikimedia Translators
Subject: Re: [Translators-l] New request: Licensing tutorial for Wikimedia Commons

Portuguese is done too, but needs proofread.
_____
Béria Lima (Beh)

2010/11/6 Olli <ollinpostit em gmail.com>

  I translated Finnish, could someone proofread it.
  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_tutorial/fi

  Olli

  2010/11/6 Guillaume Paumier <gpaumier em wikimedia.org>

    Hi,

    As you may have seen on the Wikimedia Blog, we just published an
    illustrated licensing tutorial for Wikimedia Commons:

    http://blog.wikimedia.org/blog/2010/11/05/illustrated-licensing-tutorial-wikimedia-commons/

    The tutorial will be integrated into the new upload wizard (to be
    enabled at the end of the month) and I'm coming to you today to help us
    translate and localize it.

    This translation request is a bit special, since it consists not only of
    translating text, but also of localizing some of the graphics (if
    needed).

    If you feel uncomfortable updating / creating the graphics yourself, you
    can focus on the translation and someone else will add your translation
    to a localized version of the tutorial.

    I already did the French translation, in order to identify the biggest
    problems that could be encountered during the translation. I've added
    some recommendations & instructions on the coordination page.

    Please read them carefully, as it will save your time and ensure we can
    publish your work in the software interface.

    Many thanks in advance for your help!

    http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_tutorial

    If you have any question, comment or doubt, please ask on the talk page
    and I'll do my best to help solve the issue.

    --
    Guillaume Paumier
    Product Manager - Wikimedia Foundation