[Translators-l] Second appeal from Jimmy

vassia atanassova vassia.atanassova at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:03:02 UTC 2010

I very much agree with you, Amir!
That's why I left it (in Bulgarian): We fulfill our mission, and we do so
without waste. (without mentioning the Evil Others :) )

I also altered a bit the phrase "I've worked hard over the years to keep us
lean and tight"
To a sceptical reader, who is not so enticed by Wikipedia this may sound
like "I don't want many people to take part in the organization (which
collects and manages the money that you donate)". Besides, the word-play
with "lean and tight" meaning "in good physical shape" is lost in Bulgarian.
So I left it: " to keep us a small but united team". Sounds somehow more
positive. Hope Jimbo won't oppose. :)

Vassia