[Translators-l] el - Core messages

KIZU Naoko aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:11:13 UTC 2010

Kalispera Yannis,

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Yannis Anthymidis <yannanth at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Greek translation of the rest of the core messages is done, if anyone's
> interested. It has about 3 fuzzily translated terms that I'd like someone to
> check, or in other words, proofread the document, please!

I'm ccing this mail to User:Geraki rest he doesn't pay attention to
this list for asking his favor.
In my experience requests for proofreading on a particular item work
best on your local community, General discussion page, IRC or
sometimes on external websites like Facebook or Twitter :D

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp