[Translators-l] "Staff" page recently updated

church.of.emacs.ml church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:03:02 UTC 2010

On 08/09/2010 09:47 AM, Mariano Cecowski wrote:
> I see Cary is still listed as Volunteer Coordinator. Was that on
> purpose? If not, it might be better fixed before people translates it
> (that is, if anyone know how to 'fix' it)

He's staying with us until december :)
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2010-August/060289.html

BTW: I'm having troubles translating "Public Policy Initiative" into
German. Wikipedia's definition of "Public policy" doesn't really fit
what the initiative is doing and also it is difficult to translate.
Can anyone come up with a better term for translations?

Regards,

Tobias (User:Church of emacs)