[Translators-l] [Strategic Planning] Application Form

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Wed Sep 16 02:20:04 UTC 2009

Hey all,

We're preparing for the Call for Participation launch tomorrow and the
appeal letter has been translated into quite a few languages already
(almost 20 last time I checked), great job!

However, it looks like the application page hasn't been:
<http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Call_for_participation/Task_force_application>.
 The request isn't too much, a lot of the text is just one-worded
field options.

All languages are welcome, but the languages we'd really love before
launch are: en, es, fr, de, and it.

Philippe knows this is a lot to ask the day before, but anything you
can pull together is great... and you'll have his undying gratitude!

Thanks,
Casey

--
Casey Brown