[Translators-l] New Strategic Planning Request: Appeal

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat Sep 5 01:43:31 UTC 2009

Hey translators,

There's a new request from the Strategic Planning Project, an appeal
that will go out to both logged-in and anonymous users.  If you need
to prioritize, we hope to have the translations ready by the September
8th.  (We need to do some work with them before the September 14th
launch to get them to work in the templates.)

The workspace is on strategywiki:
<http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Call_for_participation/Appeal_letter>

Just a reminder that this process is the highest priority for the
Foundation (and transcom) at the moment, so if you could put this
ahead of other translation project you're working on it would be
great. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023