[Translators-l] [Fundraiser 2009] Translations

Mariano Cecowski marianocecowski at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 6 08:26:36 UTC 2009

Guys, there's something weird in the English text:

* Number of Wikipedia articles (in millions).
* 14 million
* 25 million

This is wrong; you either remove the "(in millions)" on the first item, or remove the "million" on each of the following.

Such error in 3 places.

Can we fix the English text or shall we leave it as it is?

Perhaps a bit unrelated, and don't want to be a pain in the neck, but we do need consistent an non-ambiguous original texts to translate them, otherwise it can result in poor translations.

MarianoC.-

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/