[Translators-l] New Wikimedia licensing terms ready to translate

Tisza Gergő gtisza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:47:53 UTC 2009

Erik Moeller <erik <at> wikimedia.org> writes:

> The messages are wikimedia-copyright, wikimedia-copyrightwarning, and
> wikimedia-editpage-tos-summary.I've contacted Siebrand and Gerard from
> TranslateWiki and we hope they can be made available through the
> translatewiki.net interface soon.

This will clutter the already messy editing interface even further by breaking
the terms of use into three parts (before it was in copyrightwarning and
edittools). I don't suppose this can be avoided, as edittools is customized on
most wikis and cannot be changed in a centralized way, but local wikis should
then be allowed to suppress wikimedia-editpage-tos-summary and move its contents
to edittools (or vice versa).