[Translators-l] Continuing translation

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 05:02:01 UTC 2009

I have noticed that the rate of translation has dropped significantly since the launch. However, there is still a lot of pages missing, in addition to the "new" Oppositional Arguments page. Other pages that need significant translation in multiple languages include Timeline (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Timeline), Committee (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Committee), and Vote-specs (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Vote-specs). So please continue translating.

One final thing, don't forget to change the Sidebar (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Sidebar) or Header tracker (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Header_tracking) status from "published" back to "ready" if you made updates to it. Otherwise, we will never know that templates have been updated since it'll take a considerable amount of time to go through every single template and check to see if updates have been made.

Thanks,

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."