[Translators-l] Important note re: Licensing QA

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 13 05:26:55 UTC 2009

Because the Licensing update Q&A translations started quite a while
ago, some of them are a bit dated. This is especially problematic for
the section dealing with attribution, which was substantially revised
on March 18, 2009. If you created a translation before then, please
make sure that this section is up to date. The relevant diff is here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Licensing_update/Questions_and_Answers&diff=1430483&oldid=1429334

This is the most critical change. The diff of all changes since then is here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Licensing_update/Questions_and_Answers&diff=1456770&oldid=1429334

I consider this an appropriate and necessary update even though the
vote has started already; the [[licensing update]] page itself should
not be affected as we started translations when this question was
already resolved.

Thanks,
Erik

--