[Translators-l] [LU] All pages ready for translation

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:33:13 UTC 2009

The licensing comparison page[1] has been finalized, which means that
now all of the pages are available for translation.[2] :-)

As you can see on the update timeline[3], we hope to have the
translations finalized by April 7.  Thanks for all the hard work and
effort you guys have put into this so far, we're almost done! :-)

[1]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/License_comparison
[2]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Translation
[3]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Timeline

--