[Translators-l] Fwd: [Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:32:29 UTC 2009

Looks like we have more time. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Licom-l] Launch: still 2 April?
To: Wikimedia licensing update committee <licom-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
Cc: Brion <bvibber at wikimedia.org>, Tim Starling <tstarling at wikimedia.org>

So, as per my earlier email, I am moving the launch date to both allow
for some more translations, and thorough testing of the voting
software.

To have enough buffer due to staff travel, I am suggesting April 9.
This will push the other milestones by a week as well.

Unless someone beats me to it, I will update the meta pages later tonight.

Erik

On 4/1/09, Casey Brown <cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we still going for a launch on 2 April 2009?  I'm just checking,
> not giving any reasons that we shouldn't. :-)
>
> --
> Casey Brown
> Cbrown1023
>
> ---