[Translators-l] [Funddrive] Ongoing translation now

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:33:29 UTC 2008

Hello there,
thanks for your cooperation, dear translators, I'm happy to announce
we now have a complete set of 20 high prioritized languages (socalled
Group1 & 2) on five (or more) pages: the donation central page,
Donate/now, Live donor comment page, Way to support and Way to Give
(generated with "core messages", "missing" and "WaysToGive").

We have still open requests for translation as followings:
* Donation FAQ [[wmf:Donate/Questions]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2008/Questions
* Stories [[wmf:Donate/Stories]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2008/Stories
* Benefactors [[wmf:Benefactors]] thus [[wmf:Donate/Benefactors]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/Benefactors
* Transparency [[wmf:Donate/Transparency]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2008/Transparency
* Local chapters [[wmf:Local chapters]] thus [[wmf:Chapters]]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Local_chapters

Specially as for "Questions", since it is a large page with full
information on fundraising in details, we need much help:
Group 1
   1. da/Dansk (missing)
   2. de/Deutsch (missing)
   4. es/Español (in progress)
   6. it/Italiano (in progress)
   8. nb/‪Norsk (bokmål)‬ (missing)
   9. nl/Nederlands (in progress)
  10. sv/Svenska (missing)
Group 2
   1. ar/العربية (in progress)
   2. el/Ελληνικά (in progress)
   3. fi/Suomi (missing)
   4. he/עברית (missing)
   6. pl/Polski (missing)
   7. pt/Português (missing)
   8. ru/Русский (missing)
   9. zh-hans/‪中文(简体)‬ (in progress)
  10. zh-hant/‪中文(繁體)‬ (in progress)

Thank you for your help, if you would like to work with other
translators together, our skype channel [1] or irc channel [2] will be
helpful.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=bastique&topic=WMF%202008%20Fundraiser%20Translations%20Channel&blob=WTQSa_VqWU6rsMhFmPvh5adrXuq8tSSf-gJiBqmlFP1lvNV9NTA22C5X1bsSXr-FjDmADWLh_uLug-YRwNGfPFdnfJKEvYxjhlT0BA
[2] irc://freenode.net/wikimedia-translation

--
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)