[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] Small update

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:13:08 UTC 2008

Dear Translators!With the approval of Wikimedia Norge and Wikimédia
Magyarország, the number of chapters has increased to 21.
Please update the translation of your language, when you can. There is a
template: {{CHAPTER-COUNT}}, that inserts the current number of chapters:
you might want to use that, or just simply changing "19" to "21".

Thank you,
Bence Damokos