[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] Small update

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:49:45 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:33 AM, Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> Thank you for starting to publish the Hungarian version as well, it's much
> better to see things in context.

That's good to hear. :D

> Two things seem apparent
> on http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Test/Donate/Now/hu
> *The phrase "other" has not been among the translatable messages

Yeah, unfortunately when we were publishing them we realized we
weren't given all the strings that were needed (somewhere along the
line they were neglected) -- we'll probably add yet *another* section
to the core_messages like ;Missing.  If you're on this list and find
it, feel free to e-mail me with it before we update the sources on
Meta.

> *The currency symbol in some cases should come after the amount: the
> Hungarian Forint's "Ft" symbol is one of them.

I added a variable to the template which would fix this problem
(|currency-order=after).  I've applied it to Hungarian, if any other
languages need it -- be sure to tell me and I'll fix it. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---