[Translators-l] Wikimania scholarships

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:41:37 UTC 2008

On 26/03/2008, Casey Brown <cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
>  This is a slight poke, ;-) it seems it has been about a week since
>  Mark sent this e-mail and we have translations in only es, fr, and
>  zh-hans; thanks to those who translated those!

Hm IANAT (I am not a translator), but maybe you should wait until
pages are complete before asking for translations. The dates, and the
application form, the two most important parts, are not available yet.
What is the point of translating something that is near useless in its
current form? Better to wait for the complete document first, I would
guess.

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/