[Translators-l] Wikimania scholarships

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:11:21 UTC 2008

Hello all!

This is a slight poke, ;-) it seems it has been about a week since
Mark sent this e-mail and we have translations in only es, fr, and
zh-hans; thanks to those who translated those!

For those languages that have not yet been translated, the
Scholarships page is an important document that should be translated
into as many languages as possible so that users can find out
information in *your* languages and can visit Wikimania on a
scholarship even if they don't speak English well! :-)

The translations page is at
<http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Translation/Scholarships>
and help is available on IRC at #wikimania2008 or
#wikimedia-translators (Freenode network) and on the Scholarships talk
page <http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Scholarships>.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Mark (Markie)
<newsmarkie at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Wikimania 2008 has just released the scholarships info page, and we would
> appreciate translations of the document, which can be found at
> http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mark

Casey Brown