[Translators-l] LibraryThings

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:21:13 UTC 2008

Hoi
I created my account on LibraryThing and try their translation system.
It is like BetaWiki somehow but they have a evaluation system (see
http://jp.librarything.com/translate.php?page=3559844052 for example).
I think it cool. (btw I like the feature on Google Translation with
which you can submit your alternate translation).

While we have already talk page for every page and flagging /
evaluation system on MediaWiki I don't feel it is as handy as they
are. Can we alternate the current system or is anyone already working
on?

Just a wondering,

--
KIZU Naoko