[Translators-l] Our projects

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:07:58 UTC 2008

[[Wikimedia:Our projects]]
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Our_projects> has undergone a
major update (since April 2007) with new statistics, thanks to active
editors on the project each.

The page can be translated at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Our_projects>
and it would be helpful if it were translated before February 10.  All
of the translations need to be updated but the past translations can
be reused.

I would hereby appreciate Dmcdevit (Wiktionary), Brianmc (Wikinews),
Crochet.david and Cormaggio (Wikiversity), Whiteknight (Wikibooks).
Brianna, known as pfctdayselise has paid her attention and has updated
Commons section continuously. I feel happy to invite you translators
to re-opened translation request of this page: the need of update is a
vital sign of the progress and growth of our project each.

Also, I thank you for your cooperation at the ongoing translation of
Current staff
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>
Board of Trustees
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Board_of_Trustees>
they still needs to be updated. For them, German translator are
particularly wanted :)

As always, you can reply to this post or visit us on Freenode (IRC) at
#wikimedia-translation for help.

Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko