[Translators-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] WMF and UNU-Merit announce first survey of Wikipedians

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:40:12 UTC 2008

Hi there,
let spread the news into your favorite language mailinglist, your
Village Pump or whatever.

The press release is available on Wikimedia Foundation website, and a
short introduction is on its Main Page. Along that, news section is
updated (and open for translation at [[m:Translation
request/WMFnews]]) .

Cheers,