[Translators-l] [Fundraising] Donate

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 23:28:57 UTC 2008

I echo Aphaia's thanks to all of you for the help during the
fundraising drive.  The new donations system will probably be used
until next year's fundraiser, so translations for a few languages
still need to be updated.

<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Donate>

We have af, ar, bg, ca, cs, da, de, en, es, fa, fi, fr, gl, he, id,
it, ja, lt, ml, nb, nl, pl, pt, tr, zh all published and we have ht,
nn, sr in progress.

However, we still need updates of the old fundraising system for the
following languages: ast, br, bs, cy, el, eo, et, ga, hi, hr, hu, ko,
lb, pms, ro, ru, sh, sk, sl, su, th, vi, wa, yi.  As always, any other
languages are more than welcome.

If you have any questions about translations or words used in the new
system, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread or visit us on
Freenode (IRC) at #wikimedia-translation!

Thanks again!

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023