[Translators-l] many costly analyse the function phone call.

Desilets, Alain Alain.Desilets at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Sat Aug 2 17:49:02 UTC 2008

Having done contextual inquiries with a number of professional translators, and having done a bit of translation myself, I can attest that it is very hard to translate sentences out of context.

So being able to translate a sentence in context, for example by clicking on it in the actual UI where it appears, is bound to be superior.

Alain