[Translators-l] many costly analyse the function phone call.

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Sat Aug 2 17:19:38 UTC 2008

"Mohamed Magdy" <mohamed.m.k at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Anders Wegge Jakobsen <[1]wegge at wegge.dk>
> wrote:

>> I will continue pointing out those hilarious examples of
>>   worse-than-none translations that ensues from the naive thought that
>>   anyone will ever proofread a translation, when it has first been
>>   marked as translated.

> Naive thought.. why? I *do* proofread the translation. these errors
> you mention would be sorted out eventually.

 Well, the practical example show that it does not happen. Highly
visible messages are translated locally on dawiki, but the fixes stay
there. The more obscure errors goes unnoticed unless I feel like
looking for confirmation of my prediction that it's just not possible
to get a decent danish translation by way of the chinese horde.

--
// Wegge
<http://blog.wegge.dk> - Her hænger jeg også ud.

believed to be clean.