[Translators-l] many costly analyse the function phone call.

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Aug 2 16:54:35 UTC 2008

2008/8/2 Anders Wegge Jakobsen <wegge at wegge.dk>:
>  I will continue pointing out those hilarious examples of
> worse-than-none translations that ensues from the naive thought that
> anyone will ever proofread a translation, when it has first been
> marked as translated.

Perhaps it would be possible to add basic validation functionality
(not necessarily something as sophisticated as FlaggedRevs) to
TranslateWiki? Then the quality of a translation could be ranked by
the number of people who have looked at and validated it.

--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation