[Translators-l] many costly analyse the function phone call.

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Sat Aug 2 13:13:59 UTC 2008

 I wonder how many of the translations from translatewiki that shows
such an outstandig quality as
<http://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Expensive-parserfunction-warning/da>
does.

 The attempt at translating the original text, "Warning: This page
contains too many expensive parser function calls." to danish is
actually worse than what Googles translator suggests. An attempt to
translate back to english from the munged attempt at danish is
something like "Warning: This page also contains many costly analyse
the function phone call."

 I think that the basic assumption that chinese horde translation is
viable should be re-evaluated.

--
// Wegge
<http://blog.wegge.dk> - Her hænger jeg også ud.