[Translators-l] Commons Picture of the Year competition - translation requests

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:01:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm writing to request help translating info for the Wikimedia Commons
Picture of the Year competition for 2007.  We consider this
competition is for the whole Wikimedia community so providing
translations is important to us.

Translation strings and info is all here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Picture_of_the_Year/2007/Translations

Round 1 starts on 10 January so we still have a few more weeks, but we
don't want to leave everything to the last minute.

German, French and Spanish are almost complete or complete. We
especially want these languages:

Polski
Italiano
日本語 	[Chinese]
Русский
中文 		[Japanese]
Svenska
Português
‪Norsk (bokmål)‬
Suomi

Other languages besides these are ALSO WELCOME.

For voting we are using custom software on the toolserver, you can
test it out here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Picture_of_the_Year/2007/Voting

If there are any questions please just ask me.

thanks,
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise

http://modernthings.org/